Get certified to teach for an established Kindermusik program (Teach Only license) or start your own program (Business Owner license).
- 15-week course with the support and guidance of a personal mentor
- On-line training platform with multimedia resources (workbooks, videos and music)
- 2 face-to-face training sessions
- Fundamentals of Kindermusik training kit that includes:
- 1 set of Kindermusik @School home materials
- Instruments set of 13 scarves, 13 egg shakers, 13 pairs of rhythm sticks, 13 pairs of cage bells and 1drum (for Business Owner license only)
As a Kindermusik Licensed Educator you’ll have access to:
- All of Kindermusik teaching curriculum and music to teach babies to 7 years olds.
- Online professional development, including a vast library of webinar offerings.
- Online marketing and teaching resources available through our Teacher’s Lounge (including marketing materials, weekly parent email databank, live and recorded webinars, podcasts and videos and an exclusive section for new educators titled Success Steps).
- Access to the Kindermusik Café, our online educator community.
- Free membership in the Partnership of Kindermusik Educators (PKE) and free access to all PKE events.
Prequalification – Audition
All candidates interested in pursuing the “Fundamentals of Kindermusik” course would need to pass the audition. There will be a non-refundable registration fee of RM60.00 for the audition. Please fill up the Registration Form below (Application to Become a Kindermusik Educator. However, candidates who successfully pass the audition will automatically receive a RM60.00 credit towards the current course intake (cannot be carried forward for future intakes).
The audition is the first & critical part of the whole process as well as a professional development opportunity for you. A face-to-face hands-on master class will be held prior to the audition giving you the opportunity to experience some Kindermusik activities first hand through observing the team in class & the opportunity to meet other candidates.
Upon registration & payment for the audition, you will receive an “Audition Package” consisting of:
- The Kindermusik Opportunity Informative video
- Sheet music of three songs that you have to prepare for the audition
- Free download credits you can use to download the recordings of the three songs
The following are the pre-requisite for the audition:
Enjoy working with young children
Possess some music background either a formal (preferably) music study, singing, or playing a musical instrument.
Able to learn and sing in pitch with a light clear voice quality
Possess a strong sense of steady beat
Expressive and uninhibited with the use of voice and body movements as tools of communication in class.
A good command of the English language to communicate effectively & interact with parents & young children
Application to Become a Kindermusik Educator
*Payment information will be sent to you upon submission of the registration form.